Massage Therapy Helps with conditions such as:
- Chronic and Acute pain
- Irritable Bowl Syndrome
- Carpal tunnel Syndrome
- Sports injuries (including pulled or strained muscles and ligaments)
- Temporomandibular joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
Massage therapy can provide an affordable way to get your life back. it can make you feel better immediately- and over time, keep you feeling better.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Relaxes muscles and relieves tension which creates an environment for speedy muscle recovery
- Increases blood flow and lymph flow, which improves circulation and hastens the elimination of waste and toxins.
- Calms the central nervous system, which relieves mental and physical fatigue.
- Increases absorption of liquids and nutrients into the tissues, which enhances the function of joints and muscle tissue.
Massage Therapy can be a valuable component of a wellness program, improving physical, mental and emotional health.
You can start feeling better today with massage therapy